World Kids Colouring Day 2021: Terms and Conditions
- The first 100 teachers who enter will receive a free stationery pack.
- Two winning pupils will be chosen (one from KS1 and one from KS2), alongside two runners-up (one from KS1 and one from KS2).
- The winning pupils will be given £200 worth of stationery for their school, a goody bag and winner’s certificate.
- Both runners up will receive £150 worth of stationery for their school, plus a goody bag and certificate.
- The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm on Sunday, 11th July 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- The winners will be notified during w/c 19th July 2021 unless otherwise specified.
- The winners will be announced during July 2021 unless otherwise specified.
- Reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winning teachers. If the winner does not respond within 7 days STAEDTLER (U.K) Ltd reserves the right to offer the position to a different entrant.
- The full batch of pupil entries received by STAEDTLER (UK) Ltd. will not be shared with any third parties and will be privately shortlisted by STAEDTLER (UK) Ltd.
- Shortlisted entries will be judged by STAEDTLER Teachers’ Club and STAEDTLER (U.K.) Ltd.
- The winning pupils’ school will be asked to approve a press release about the competition results, which will be issued to local media.
- Once the winners have been contacted, all entries will be destroyed.
- Scanned entries of the shortlisted and winning designs will be shared on the Teachers’ Club website and social media channels, alongside the school name and the first name of the pupils in question.
- More than one class can enter from one school, but teachers should enter separately (through individual Teachers’ Club membership accounts).
- Entries drawn digitally or on plain paper (that is, not using the World Kids Colouring Day - Sow and Grow worksheets) will be counted, as long as the child’s name, age and school name is noted.
- Please ensure that photographs or scans taken of the entries and sent via email are of a high quality, as STAEDTLER will not be able to count illegible entries.
17. All entries must be submitted by a teacher, unless either of the following is true:
- The child is home schooled
- Parents/guardians of children shielding at home are unable to send the entry to their child’s teacher via email or post. In which case, they are permitted to register as a Teachers’ Club member and submit the entry themselves.
18. Postal entries submitted without the Teacher’s Slip will be discounted. Teachers entering via email must either scan their completed Teacher’s Slip and enclose with their entries or write their name, school name, school address and the email address registered to their Teachers’ Club UK account in the covering email.