Staff meetings can be extremely useful, but sometimes it feels like they’re never going to end. We’ve listed every type of teacher you’ll find in those after school staff meets — narrated by Phoebe Buffay from “Friends”. How many of these can you relate to?
1. The teacher that repeats themselves… again, and again.
2. The teacher that never offers to help out with extracurriculars.
3. The pessimistic teacher, who clearly can’t wait to go home. They’ll even huff or puff when someone asks a question.
4. The overly keen teacher who tries to sign up for everything.
5. The teacher who cannot cope with change or disruption.
6. The disruptive teacher, who literally can’t stop talking.
7. The vacant teacher, who is there physically, but that’s about it…
What other types of teachers do you have in your school staff meetings? Let us know on our Facebook or Twitter page!
STAEDTLER Teachers’ Club