Some blasts from your schooling past - but how many of them are still relevant to your class today?
1. The Video Lesson
Sit back and relax — seeing this was the best feeling in the world.
2. The Supply Teacher
3. Taking your Tamagotchi to School
You couldn't leave it at home and let it die of starvation. Again.
4. Joined Up Writing Classes
Unleashing your inner scribe.
5. You could pick up a 'Freddo' bar for 10p in the canteen
… So you bought 3 at a time.
6. Modifying your behaviour for house points
7. Playing the recorder...
… But at least it wasn't a violin.
8. Being called out for talking during Assembly
The moment you realised life isn't fair.
9. Parents on School trips
Always the same faces.
10. Becoming a Prefect for the first time
Your first authority trip.
What are the things your remember about being a primary school student?
Let us know on our Facebook or Twitter page!
STAEDTLER Teachers' Club